Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Polar Panoramas

 These are my two polar panoramas that I created in Photoshop. First I used the internet to see how to create a Polar Panorama. Then I chose a good location to take my images. After finding my location I took 10-15 images from left to right with a 10-15% overlap. Then I took my images and resized them in photoshop to a square, and rotated them 180 degrees.Then finally I applied the Polar coordinates filter. 

To make my Polar Panorama a little more interesting, I used the quick selection tool to cut myself out of a photo and drop myself onto the world. Then I resized the layer to make myself fit  my polar panorama nicely. The last step I did was copying and pasting my portrait layer, decreasing the exposure to black and turning down the opacity by around 50% to create a shadow.

1 comment: